Reporting Management Accountant
- Work for a leading consumer brand
- Key commercial finance role with varied technical elements
Based in central Derby, the group specialises in providing advice to customers within the Real Estate sector.
Being incredibly well-established, our client are diversifying into other specialist sectors, including the build market through the New Build Network, on-line estate agency, buy-to-let, mortgage shops and telephone based mortgage advice.
As a genuine industry-leader, we are now looking for new qualified financial talent to join the team. Available due to growth, we are looking for a commercially minded finance professional with experience engaging with & displaying varied sets of complex data to join the team, grow & develop within the organisation and add value to both commercial & technical finance functions.
The statutory accounts are outsourced, but experience with data analysis & financial modelling is essential.
Reporting into the Corporate Accountant, you will:
- Provide monthly financial analysis and insight on Associate business performance
- Key point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Financial analysis on potential new investments
- Provide details financial modelling & analysis for new initiatives, projects and areas of focus to support wider business
- Support the Group's interim and year end accounts, and the annual report process
- Take ownership of subsidiary accounts process (accounts prep outsourced)
- Support FCA submissions, VAT returns, PSA / TAS returns, R&D tax credit tracking
- Financial services experience beneficial
- Strong financial modelling / data analysis experience
- Exposure to preparation and review of management accounts
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements & efficiency's
- Business partner with Senior Management
- Analysis of data with succinct written commentary
- Understanding of the year end annual report & audit process
- Ideally ACA qualified, other financial qualifications will be considered
Salary circa £40,000 - £50,000 plus excellent benefits, including lucrative share scheme