German speaking EMEA Credit Manager
I am currently working for a company who are looking to hire a German speaking EMEA Credit Manager to join their London team.
My client is an international company who operate in the Leisure and Sport sector. They have recently been acquired which now makes them part of one of the biggest fitness companies in the world.
As part of this acquisition they have now become their own business unit and now have to rebuild their credit function.
This is an exciting opportunity for a German speaking EMEA Credit Manager to join a growing and expanding business.
German speaking EMEA Credit Manager, London
- Manage planning and forecasting processes for accounts receivable
- Performs analysis on the credit risk of the EMEA receivables portfolio by reviewing delinquency trends, identifying credit risk, and projections
- Participate in monthly reviews, follow ups and approval of actuals focused on credit and AR, providing recommendations to leadership
- Drive governance & compliance, managing policy adherence
- Act as partner to Shared Service Centre
- Set Cash Collection targets
- Engages with direct reports and peers to align goals with organizational goals and objectives, establish performance metrics, provide feedback and develop talent
- Oversee the business across the region and continue to build relationships with our existing customer finance vendors. Seek out and establish new relationships with both local and multi country finance vendors to provide customer financing options.
- Implement new processes and risk assess opportunities at EMEA level.
- Monitor and manage the customer finance recourse portfolio. Provide monthly reporting on all transactions.
- Help drive special projects as needed
- Bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in finance or business administration
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with credit/AR, ideally in an international environment
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively deliver information to all levels of the organization
- Good understanding of accounting processes and operational dependencies
- Initiative to take on responsibility and confidently discuss topics with country management.
- Proactive, team-oriented attitude
- Willingness and interest in driving change and improvements
- Accurate and quality-driven working style
- High level of system and PC skills (SAP R/3, SAP BI, MS Office)
- Expertise in leveraging MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, SharePoint, etc.) to gather and distribute financial data among remote team members
- Fluent in English and German, other European languages a bonus
- Passion for sports is an advantage
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in a dynamic industry
- An opportunity for independence and ownership
- Career progression opportunities
- A friendly and vibrant working environment on a motivated, international team
The successful candidate will be paid £50,000-£60,000 depending on experience as well as additional benefits