We are a public accounting firm providing accounting, assurance, corporate secretarial, tax and business advisory services.
We are approved training employers under the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and Singapore Chartered Accountant Qualification (SCA) schemes.
We are looking for individuals who seek to acquire challenging practical experience in our public accounting practice.
We are located at the Central Business District area. Visit www.accvisory.com for more information about us.
Working in the role of a leader
As your career mentor, we believe in the importance of empowering you to become a leader at all levels. Our Firm’s core values will empower you with the delegated authority to lead and embrace the challenges you face in your audit career. These will also enable you to provide value added services to the respective stakeholders.
Working as an audit senior
Your scope of work as follows:
- Work in the role of a fieldwork team leader on audit and related assignments under the supervision of managers and partners, to ensure that these assignments are planned, executed, documented and concluded based on the relevant professional standards;
- Responsible for audit planning, system review and audit fieldwork for our client in various industries;
- Provide guidance and supervise the work of junior colleagues on the audit and related assignments;
- Assist in the preparation of reports and schedules that are to be delivered to the clients and other external parties
- Work as a team member by sharing responsibilities, providing support and maintaining communication with colleagues on an effective and efficient basis. Promoting an engaging working environment.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients
- Assist audit managers and partners in the administrative functions of client portfolio management
- Degree in Accountancy or a professional qualification under the ACCA, SCA and ICAEW schemes
- Proactive, committed and a team player
- Possess initiative and ability to work independently
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an external auditor
- Training you to become a professional auditor/ accountant/ business advisors through on the Job trainings
- Challenging and fulfilling career growth
- Dynamic working practices and environment
- Workplace Flexibility as we are adaptors of the Tripartite standards
- Unlimited pantry access
Write in to us with your latest resume and expected salary. Visit us at www.accassurance.com.sg for more details.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Apply for Audit Senior
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly