Senior Tax Associate - Tech Insurance
Senior Tax Associate will be working closely with tax department and reporting to the Tax manager. The successful candidate must have an extensive tax knowledge in insurance industry.
Our client is a multinational company with strong record both globally and locally.
Tax Compliance and Reporting
- Prepare tax reports and process submissions thru e-SPT
- Prepare tax returns including Withholding Tax Slip to Vendors
- Prepare tax payment
- Maintain tax balances on General Ledger
- Ensure proper documentation of tax filings, calculations, acknowledgements from tax office, communication with tax office, etc.
- Prepare tax reconciliation, Art : 4(2), 21, 23, 26 & VAT
- Prepare Sales & VAT Equalization
- Review prepaid tax list for annual tax return (Article 22 & 25) and ensure reconciliation with SAP
- Supporting the accounting team in preparation of Journal Voucher
- Support internal and external audits
- Review balance sheet accounts and ensure accuracy of the financial statements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance/tax
- Five years prior experience as tax specialist or supervisor with combination of working experience in Big 4 Firm and Insurance company
- It is essential for you to have a deep knowledge of Indonesian tax regulation
- Ideally you should have a professional Tax Brevet Qualification (A, B, and C)
- Opportunity to join Multinational company
- Attractive remuneration package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Keely Malinda on +62 21 2958 8874.