Senior Financial Analyst
If you?re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare. Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all. Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
What will I be responsible for in this job?
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the financial planning and analysis activities of Change Healthcare. This position is expected to support financial reporting activities in a manner that provides clear understanding of results, strategic plans, budgets, and forecasts. This position requires bus ness partnership and communication with senior leadership and will participate in or lead financial planning and analysis of projects of varying nature and complexity with limited supervision by clarifying objectives and assumptions or making appropriate judgments where necessary. This may include analysis of competition, financial metrics, process improvement initiatives, investments, six–sigma, etc.
- Delivers standard reporting (Income Statement) for applicable share service segments. This may also include creating ad–hoc reporting to address reporting needs of the Change Healthcare Executive leadership team, private equity partners, and Board of Directors.
- Analyzes key drivers and metrics as compared to historical performance, budgets, forecasts, and strategic plans and communicates results to leadership for decision support, plan reviews and operational reviews.
- Utilizes financial systems (TM1, SAP, Hyperion, Oracle) to consolidate and report on plans and forecasts, run Month Close Reports and ad hoc reports
- Maintains and develops various financial models to support decision making by leadership. Ensures quality, accuracy and focused analytic review including: Strategic Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Acquisition/Divestiture, Operating Expense trends and analytic.
- Drives process improvement initiatives related to any planning, reporting, or analytic process. Builds tools for more effective and detailed analyses
- Compiles or assists with compilation of Month End Business Review Deck
- Completes other projects and assignments as directed by manager
What are the requirements?
- Years of experience: 5+ years accounting, finance, finance analytics or similar experience
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA preferred
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- Problem solving, analytical and financial modeling skills – ability to identify the root cause of issues, propose possible solutions or improvements and influence ultimate decision
- Ability to work with and communicate with all organization levels, including senior management; ability to present and explain financial information to non–finance professionals
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- TM1 knowledge desired
- Excellent knowledge of financial statements
- Self–motivated and proactive with a strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent organization and planning skills with ability to work well under pressure and in an environment of change.
- Software/Technology/Healthcare industry experiences a plus
How much should I expect to travel?
- Occasional travel up to 5% between office locations may be required
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at and the supplemental information at .
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre–employment drug–testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.