This 18 month fixed term contract Management Accountant position is working for a business consultancy company.
The role is based in London but you will be working from home until further notice.
It is essential that you have experience working for a small company within professional services (business consultancy, legal, financial services, fin-tech).
This Management Accountant contract role is working for a business consultancy firm in central London, it is essential that you have experience within Management Accounts for a similar business.
The key responsibilities for this Management Accountant position:
· Reliably prepare, reconcile and analyse monthly management accounts and provide
relevant commentary to these accounts in a timely manner
· Preparation of supplementary information and analysis for the monthly board pack
· Carry out quarterly cost reviews with budget holders and report on variance to budget
· Calculate and post accruals and prepayments
· Perform reconciliations of balance sheet accounts and make corrections as required
· Review all postings within Deltek Vision, making corrections as required
· Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns
· Prepare and submit monthly payroll changes to third party payroll provider
· Assist in the production of financial analysis as required
- Ad-hoc accountancy tasks
The successful candidate for this Management Accountant position will have at least 7 years experience within Management accounts and be vry confident in doing so, in addition:
- Experience establishing new management accounting systems and processes is desirable but not essential
- Has worked as part of a small or medium sized finance team
- Responsible for end-to-end management accounting process
- Completed multiple fixed term assignments comfortable working within established systems and processes but willing to contribute new ideas and suggest system improvements where efficiency's may be established
- Has worked within similar sized professional consultancy-based businesses (£5m - £15m turnover)
- Experience working with accounting package Deltek Vision is desirable but not essential
The benefits for this Management Accountant FTC are:
- 8% pension contribution
- 75% income protection
- £200 lifestyle allowance
- 25 day annual leave
- Private medical
- Cycle to work
- Flexible working hours/ can work from home
Softer benefits are also on offer if you are successful.