Page Personnel are exclusively recruiting a Management Accountant position for a fantastic employer in Nottingham. This would be a fabulous role for an aspiring accountant, as it would see you through to qualification.
Our client is a small to medium sized organisation in Nottingham. They have an extremely friendly, supportive and inclusive working environment.
As Management Accountant you will be reporting into a qualified Senior Management Accountant. After you have been provided with the necessary training and support, you will be responsible for:
- Producing the monthly management accounts packs for 1 - 2 business units
- Analysing and presenting the accounts with commentary to the Chief Financial Officer and the budget holders
- Reviewing income and expenditure
- Supporting with the production of annual budgets
- Supporting budget holders with understanding their budgets and spend etc...
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Quarterly forecasting
- VAT returns
- Supporting other departments, such as purchase ledger, at busy periods
To apply for this role, you:
- Must have a proven track record of working in finance
- Must have experience of producing monthly management accounts
- Will ideally be studying CIMA or ACCA, but AAT studiers / qualified candidates will also be considered
This is a permanent opportunity, and our client is offering:
- A salary between £25,000 and £28,000, dependent upon experience
- Full study support for CIMA or ACCA
- 37.5 hour working week
- Flexible working hours
- An extremely friendly, inclusive and supportive working environment