Audit Supervisor - Fantastic Top 20 Chartered Accountants
A leading, highly successful and growing Top 20 accountancy practice, based in Mid Kent, is looking to bolster their team with the addition of a qualified ACCA/ACA Audit Supervisor, in a role offering excellent progression potential and career advancement prospects.
This leading firm provides accountancy, tax, corporate, financial advisory and other services to wide ranging clients across corporates, professional practices, non-profit organisations and private clients . The firm provides a range of assurance and business services to a diverse client base, ranging from small businesses and start ups to substantial international groups. Their client portfolio includes businesses from a variety of different industry sectors, both private and publicly listed businesses including London Stock Exchange and AIM, with a focus in the South East primarily on mid-corporates, owner-managed businesses, private clients and professionals. With on going growth and positive developments in the firm, you will have opportunity to progress in your career.
- Complete audits in accordance with prescribed audit procedures, with assistance from more senior members of staff and partners where required
- Produce detailed audit planning, including details of potential difficulties and ensure correct tests are applied to produce sufficient audit evidence
- Allocate sections to junior staff and brief on what is expected of them
- Monitor the progress of jobs, ensuring that deadlines and budgets are well managed
- Review or complete audit cycles the file before passing files on to the senior member of the team for review
- Responsible for final analytical reviews
- Draft letters to audit clients
- Produce and review sets of financial statements
- Produce a short summary on key client issues and the contents of the accounts before passing to the senior member of the team
- Provide technical advice and guidance to more junior staff - give detailed help and training as required, to enhance future effectiveness
- Monitor the performance of staff working on jobs, including giving feedback after files have been reviewed and completing audit review form at the end of each job
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified, with a strong background in audit, with demonstrable audit and accounts experience gained within an profession based environment as an Audit Senior / Supervisor etc. Your experience will have been gained in any of Top Tier/Mid Tier/Top 50 or large/medium independent firm background. You will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills, both internally and directly with clients, experience of supervising others and delegation of work, along with organisational skills.
£38,000 - £46,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable. Please apply online, or for an initial confidential discussion to find out more please contact Tristan Finch on 01622 604534.