Full time and permanent Finance Analyst role, offering great career progression and study support.
My client is a dynamic and progressive business, offering autonomy and a clear path of progression, within a friendly finance team.
The main responsibilities for this role:
- Provide monthly analysis to help save and allocate costs
- Monthly reporting
- Using financial data to support budgeting
- Help drive forward business process
- Support the FP&A manager with analysis
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Handle large sets of data on a frequent basis
The successful candidate MUST:
- Be part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Have excellent Excel skills
- Be able to learn and adapt quickly
- Be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
This role can offer a salary of between £30,000 and £35,000 + other great benefits including study support.