Senior Manager, IT Business Partnering
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Enterprise Services (ES) Finance is responsible for the provision of financial management services to the Enterprise Services Business Unit. We work closely with ES and Business Unit customers to help them understand their technology and operations costs and delivery of current and future strategic and financial plans.
ES delivers the Group’s information technology and banking operations functions to ensure the highest levels of customer service through world-class process excellence and technology innovation.
Your team provides business partnering and financial management services to Enterprise Services and Business Unit CIOs.
Do work that matters
- Support both your ES stakeholder and ES Finance, along with Business Unit stakeholders and Finance team by providing financial management services and decision support, while building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Work as a team player across key stakeholder groups, balancing the needs to each group using judgment and effective communication.
- Manage the monthly financial activities and deliverables for your ES stakeholder, analysing month end results, review month end journals and monthly variance analysis whilst ensuring data integrity.
- Provide timely and relevant financial information and insights, analysis and advice in support of managing the financial performance of the ES business and delivery of productivity initiatives.
- Prepare and validate monthly General Manager and Cost Centre Manager reports.
- Assist in co-ordination, preparation and development of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts, including driver based plans in support of insightful analytics and business performance management
- Ad-hoc business & financial analysis which supports timely and high quality business decision making
- Actively driving continuous improvement and productivity driven initiatives across the ES Finance team
- Identify and escalate issues and ensure appropriate risk management and financial control practices are in place
- Management and development of 3 team members
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CPA / CA Qualified
- Commercial finance experience, ideally within a large corporate in Financial Services and/or Technology.
- Strong accounting and financial skills; financial modelling and analytical skills.
- Broad stakeholder engagement skills
- Prior people management experience is desirable
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 05/03/2021For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.