LdAnlyst, Fin Plan&Analy
The Lead analyst – FP&A provides business, financial analysis and reporting support for Finance Inform to Manage Processes. S/he expected to deliver moderately complex analytics and reporting support for their assigned corporate, line of business, sector, shared service, region, country, or legal entity team. S/he plays an integral role providing support for the development of period end commentary, variance analyses, and reporting; supporting KPI metrics tracking and scorecard reporting, providing capital planning, project planning, and budget management support, in addition to a wide range of planned periodic and unplanned delivery to ad hoc requests as assigned.
The individual in this role will work independently to accomplish his/her own assigned workload and collaboratively with other members of his/ her Finance or cross functional team in compliance with the approved process standards at the agreed service levels committed to in the Mutual Service Agreements
- To contribute to or perform analysis of moderate, complex financial transactions, budgeting, forecasting, planning, reporting, general ledger accounts, operating performance, profitability, and industry/competitor outcomes and trends
- S/he may provide analytical support to more complex activities such as audits; and the fulfillment of moderate, complex ad hoc requests and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Computer discipline combined with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience is preferred
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of related experience with Alteryx
- Hands-on skills and experience in Alteryx Designer, Alteryx Server, and the tools with Alteryx such as Predictive, Parsing, and Transforms.
- 5+ years of work experience on similar tools like: Informatica, Talend Pentaho data extraction and manipulation tool .
- 4+ years writing SQL queries against any RDBMS with query optimization.
- Experience reading and building data models
- Hands on experience creating self-service analytics used to perform what-if analysis, predict future outcomes and highlight drivers of business results
- Demonstrable skills around analytical thinking, problem solving and conceptual skills
- High level understanding of data governance and data quality processes
- Strong interpersonal skills to lead and work on cross-functional project teams comfortable communicating to lead technical resources, business SMEs, and project sponsors
- Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Should have knowledge and Experience in relational and dimensional data modeling
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.