Firmwide Controllers - Business Management Specialist
Business Management optimizes business performances by helping to drive key initiatives. We act as trusted advisors and counterweight to Business/Group Heads and are responsible for identifying, escalating, and mitigating business risks. The role of a business manager is dynamic and can vary from business to business, in line with the priorities of the different lines of business.
As an analyst in Business Management you would be expected to:
- Provide a high level of responsiveness to executive ad-hoc requests related to project management, presentation development, and business analysis
- Organize complex information in a strategic and compelling way, demonstrating strong design acumen and expertise in Excel and PowerPoint techniques. Create wireframes and mock-ups quickly and iteratively for management presentations, reports, and dashboards
- Compose short internal communication drafts related to internal processes, events and developments
- Communicate effectively with key business partners to understand projects and drive next steps
- Coordinate team activities and prepare materials for town halls, employee recognition, and strategy working sessions
- Collect and maintain internal resources and documentation on collaboration sites, like SharePoint
- Participate in collaborative initiatives with team members and global managers, looking for ways to continually simplify, improve, and add value to existing business processes
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or other related area
- 3 to 5 years experience in self-reliant role role(s) like: Business Manager, Business Consultant, Project and / or Program Coordinator, Business Analyst, Team Assistant etc.
- Proven experience delivering timely, high quality presentations and/or reporting for various projects and stakeholders. Attention to detail is a must with continuous focus on design excellence
- Excellent organization and project management skills, demonstrating "soluton based" approach
- Ability to articulate and demonstrate thoughtful rationale in design decisions and to draw substantiated conclusions from data
- Advanced-level ability expected in all MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot Tables)
- Self-motivated, tenacious and able to work with high degree of independence
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent time management/prioritization skills
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.