Business Analyst Revenue Management #168166
Your field of responsibility
- An exciting and diverse role to drive complex data analytics projects and unlock revenue potential for our International Wealth Management sector.
- An opportunity to help a wealth management bank to understand the financial impact of emerging business models and new technologies
- Development and supervision of innovative tools, dashboards and reports to supervise the effectiveness and progress of the division’s revenue initiatives
- Active involvement in steering strategic revenue initiatives, including internal alignment and prioritization
- Intensive exchange with other finance experts like balance sheet management, expense management, reporting & forecasting with the possibility of a rotation to gain deeper insights into a particular area
- Close collaboration and interaction with other key partners from different areas of the bank like Strategy, Marketing or Sales
- Being part of a highly motivated team and the chance to build up your network in a global and diverse environment
Your skills and experience:
- Higher education in Economics, Banking, Finance
- Validated work experience within Finance, Business Analytics, Business consulting or equivalent roles is a plus
- Academic or work experience in business analysis, both in terms of excel modelling and analyzing large data sets using SQL to drive insight in a sophisticated domain would be a plus
- An inquisitive and curious approach to problem solving, with confidence to seek difficult problems with a can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convey complex information simply to senior partners
- A highly motivated as well as resilient person who shows high flexibility and is able to work under pressure
- Fluent in English; good business German is a benefit
Ms. V. Krause would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.