A Property and Housing development group with over 25 years of successful trade is looking for a new Financial Accountant to join their dynamic and friendly Finance Department, located in Enfield, North london.
During these difficult times it has become clear that industry security and company culture are both factors employees must consider when looking for a new career with a new company. This organisation has 25 years of success behind them and are constantly growing, adapting and developing the way they do business. Working within the secure Property and Housing Development industry, they take pride in the quality their Team and place an Emphasis on developing their employees career to align with their personal ambition.
Monthly and quarterly reconciliations of Intercompany Accounts, Loans & JV profit share
· Involvement in the process of quarterly preparation of management accounts
· Year-end pack preparations for the auditors
· Dealing with the audit queries
· VAT Planning
· VAT Registrations
· Checks of VAT packs
· Submission to HMRC
· Dealing with HMRC VAT and CIS checks
· CIS Registrations
· CIS submissions and checks
· Tax Withheld on interest; reporting and certificates issued for Bond holder
· 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
· Property background essential
· Experience in a multi-site environment
· Eager to learn and find relevant information
· Self-motivated with own initiative to take ownership of the tasks
· Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
· Pension contribution
· Private Medical Care
· 20 days of holiday, increasing with service.
· Study Support
· On site parking at their Central Enfield office.