The Staff Accountant will provide direct support to Controller, assist in daily operations and help lead a growing team.
This is a Full–Time, Monday through Friday, in–office position.
Essential skills include, but are not limited to:
- B.S. in Accounting
- 5 – 7 years of full cycle accounting experience.
- Contribute to the monthly close process including the preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Strong analytical skills when reviewing Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
- Completion of monthly bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Advanced Excel i.e., macros, v–lookup, pivot tables.
- Ability to communicate with Executive Management in a professional manner and as a subject matter expert.
- Ability to stay organized and provide guidance to clerical staff.
- Strong Accounts Payable experience.
- Preparation of ad hoc financial analytics for leadership by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing General Ledger information.
- Establish and maintain accounting processes to ensure efficient month–end.
- Competitive base salary
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off and Holiday Pay
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
This is a Full–Time, Exempt, Salaried position.
All inquiries will remain confidential. EOE