Private client tax semi senior
My client is a central London firm accountants and tax advisers acting for a diverse range of clients who operate in a multitude of sectors both in the UK and Internationally.
Central to their core belief is that client relationships and great service are critical to thier success and that by promoting a personal, supportive and proactive environment, they can deliver advice of the highest standard.
As a Tax Semi-Senior you will be providing support for the Tax Department, mainly assisting with the preparation of Personal Tax Returns. Other responsibilities will include assisting with billing, managing portfolios and other matters as necessary.
Support will be given to enable you to become a fully-trained tax adviser.
Main Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Preparation of Tax Returns
- Help manage portfolios
- Assisting with billing
- Involvement in written and verbal communications with HMRC and clients
- Start to build client relationships
- Communicate with the Tax Team on any issues or findings
- Attend all training courses as required
- Assist with various administrative tasks as required
- Previous experience within a professional Tax Team
- Ambition to progress tax career
- Ambition to take CTA exams in due course
- Strong academics
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to produce accurate and timely work
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
- Actively seeks to enhance own expertise and knowledge
- Demonstrates drive and commitment to self-development
- Professional approach to work and clients i.e. professional appearance, respect for individuals, and ethical conduct
- Adopts a pro-active approach to work
£25,000 - £35,000 plus study