Business Transformation Manager – Organisational Change Management
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Who are we looking for?
- Understanding and insight into the GBS/SSC/BPO market, concepts and good practices, preferably supported by delivering projects in given area
- 5 years experience in enterprise change management across complex programs
- Experience and skills in consulting projects will be an advantage
- PROSCI certification as an asset
- Expert communicator and influencer with outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal. Ability and comfort interacting with management on Client’s side
- Must be able to demonstrate a level maturity while under constant pressure from the business and technology community
- Excellent ability to establish and maintain world class working relationships with all peers and stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fluent English command
- Ability to travel (around 30% of the time) international and domestic
What will you do?
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Global Business Services Team, you will be supporting our global Clients in the end-to-end GBS journey. Change Manager will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, and technologies. The role will focus on working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition and rapid adoption of new technology or processes. Primary responsibilities will also include building out our change management methodology and applying that to projects throughout the Capgemini organization as well as for our external clients.
Therefore, your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and apply a structured change management methodology
- Support communication and training efforts internally
- Develop project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
- Develop and implement a change management plan on organizational change
- Assess the change impact with key stakeholders by using change management assessments
- Support, train, and coach project teams, sponsors, and other key stakeholders
- Partner with project managers to integrate change management activities into project plans
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
As well as:
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Participate in end-to-end sales process, specifically proposal development process (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery)
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Use your knowledge and expertise to actively support development of Capgemini’s offering and products
- Act as a coach, guide and advice individuals to enhance or support personal and professional growth and learning
- Develop transformation agenda for existing and new clients
Who will you be working with?
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Global Business Services Team, you will be supporting our global Clients in the end-to-end GBS journey. Starting from shaping out the sourcing strategy and future business operations, through GBS design and large-scale transformations, ending up with implementation of the chosen Target Operating Model, you will help us in strengthening our strong market position.
We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient services that Clients expect from Capgemini.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT training and development platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
- You’ll be part of a unique global team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Our legendary atmosphere:
We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!