GBS Transformation Senior Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training, we will check if you have:
- Proven and practical experience in setting up and implementation of the various business services models, derived from the projects you managed either in the SSC or outsourcing environment
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends impacting GBS organization (e.g. digitization, digital workforce, enterprise wide transformation) and its role to support businesses plus capability to translate them into a compelling value for our Clients
- Experience and success track in Project Management of medium and large scale projects (PMO certification will be an asset)
- Flexibility and capability to initiate and maintain excellent relationships with peers and stakeholders on different seniority levels
- Understanding of business development process related to consulting products and willing to support sales bids across all phases (a proven experience and success track would be an additional advantage)
- Ability to adapt and effectively act in a consulting work environment
- Expertise and experience in process transformation (especially Finance) and / or running operations would be an asset
What will you do?
- Lead, deliver and oversee Global Business Services related projects as a whole or their components accordingly to time, cost and expected quality. Participate to a various extend in a bid related to the Capgemini’s transformation products across our value proposition
- Use your knowledge and expertise to actively grow Capgemini’s offering and product portfolio
- Act as a coach, guide and advise individuals to enhance or support personal and professional growth and learning
Who will you be working with?
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Global Business Services Team, you will be cooperating closely with various teams to support our global Clients in the end-to-end GBS transformation journey towards truly digitized enterprise based on frictionless processes. Starting from shaping out the sourcing strategy and future business operations, through GBS design and large-scale process transformations, finalizing with implementation of the chosen digital operating models, you will help us in further strengthening our market position.
We seek focused and inspired individual who have the special power to deliver the highest quality and satisfaction that Clients expect from the Capgemini Group.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT training and development platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
- You’ll be part of a unique global team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Our legendary atmosphere:
We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!