Interim Financial Director
Our client is looking to recruit an Interim Finance Director to cover a period of maternity leave. Reporting into the CEO you will be a hands on accountant, someone who is commercially aware and able to advise on the best path of growth for the business
Our client is a growing SME with plans for further investment
The role will entail but not be exclusive to
- Directing financial planning and strategy
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and board packs plus presentation of results at board meetings.
- Reporting to shareholders and other external stakeholders.
- Cashflow forecasting and management
- Analysing and reporting on financial performance and implementing recommendations
- Commercial Finance Analysis and decision support
- Commercial insight and analysis to support the buying team
- Compliance with external reporting requirements and processes
- Overseeing and sign off on internal financial controls
- Checking of monthly Payroll including analysis warehouse overtime
- Ability to identify, communicate and implement process improvement across the business
The successful candidate requires as a minimum:
- Proven track record of Finance Management and Leadership preferably within FMCG
- Experience working within an SME
- Professional accountancy qualification, CIMA, ACCA, ICAS, etc
There will be an element of home working involved but when restrictions are lifted, but there will be a requirement to be in the office in Glasgow a couple of days a week so candidates need to be within a commutable distance
Due to the urgent nature only candidates with no notice, or a short notice period, will be considered
A long term contract in a fast growing business.