This business-partnering orientated Assistant Accountant role represents a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to develop their Accountancy career.
This client is a rapidly growing organisation based in South Oxfordshire, now looking to add to the Finance team following a sustained period of commercial success. This client prides them self on their employee welfare, and boasts a fantastic local reputation.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Ownership of Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss accounts
- Project accounting
- Reporting of departmental budgets
- Fixed Assets,accruals + prepayments
- Month-end and Year-end financial reporting
- Creating strong business relationships with non-finance teams
The successful candidate will have:
- Completed their AAT studies (or close to) and be looking to continue with ACCA/CIMA examinations
- Relevant experience within a Finance team (minimum 2-3 years)
- Some knowledge of the above key responsibilities (either from AAT studies or within the workplace)
- Confident with their communication abilities (particularly with explaining financial information to non-financial staff)
- A desire to grow and develop within their next role
- An ability to manage workload effectively and prioritise most important tasks
This role offers a fantastic benefits package for the successful candidate including; study support (including ACCA/CIMA), annual bonus scheme (based on company performance), pension scheme etc. In addition this role comes with a planned route of internal progression from day 1.