Accounting Manager (100K, Jatujak)
You will be reporting directly to APAC Finance Manager, providing accounting and financial including the financial systems improvement, process improvement, month-end closing and reporting, taxation, and statutory report and compliance.
European industrial and consumer equipment supplier, presence in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Lead a team of Finance & Accounting, ensure all financial transactions are processed accurately and timely manner
- Oversee AP, AR, treasury and/or banking requirements, month-end closing following accounting principle in local & Group systems
- Prepare reporting and manage internal and external auditor
- Prepare and submit all statutory remittances
- Prepare tax returns, income tax instalments, supporting schedules, and documentation (e.g. transfer pricing)
- Manage compliance check according to local and global policy
- Ensure all local financial reports are completed and submitted following the timeline
- Cooperate with Finance Business Partner in budgets and forecasts preparation by collect and provide the requested supporting information
- Liaise with management and prepare ad-hoc financial reports and analysis as required
- Involve the project including integration of acquisitions, system implementation etc.
- Analyze and improve processes in all accounting function
- Develop and maintain professional relationship with direct reports and Finance team
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- 7+ years of experience in financial accounting, strong knowledge in IFRS
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workloads
- Experience with ERP would be a plus
- Fluent communication in both Thai and English
- Excellent salary and benefits depends on candidate's experience