Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business Partner will assume an exciting role to drive growth and business optimization of the leading and fast-growing MNC e-commerce retail company located in BGC, Taguig City. Lead the team in transforming commercial operations and increasing profitability in the e-commerce retail industry.
Fast-growing, stable, multinational company in the e-commerce industry with operations in the Southeast Asia. The company provides an exciting, collaborative environment suitable for high potential talents wanting good career progression.
The Finance Business Partner candidate will do the following responsibilities:
- Establish and fine-tune clear drivers of platform operations, able to do modelling/simulations of the business drivers impact to profitability
- Understand the balance between commercial viewpoint vs financial profitability in analyzing levers for optimization
- Drive platform profitability through proposed plans / recommendations
- Yearly/quarterly financial budget
- Monthly flash P&L
- Month-end closing
- Improve processes by ways of cost saving initiatives, department strategies, automation
- Develop capital expenditure proposal with strong justifications
The successful Finance Business Partner candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Graduate in Finance/Accounting, minimum 10 years working experience across finance business partnership and accounting roles
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinking but also hands-on and able to deep dive into details as required
- Great communication skills and ability to present complex issues in a simple and structured manner
- Strong interpersonal and team management skills to get alignment on proposals and drive them through
- Capability to develop simple modelling, simulations, and experience in doing business cases
- Demonstrates the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, humble and challenging mindset
- Able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience in big data, SAP/Oracle, Platform/Logistics (E2E) would be considered as an advantage
The Finance Business Partner position will offer a challenging yet rewarding culture in the e-commerce retail industry. Competitive salary dependent on experience.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contactPink Aparicio on +63 02 7795 2806.