Senior Financial Analyst (FMCG, Business Partnering)
My client is an established FMCG MNC, currently hiring a driven talent to oversee Regional Analysis and Commercial Business Partnering.
Successful Profile and Expectations:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Regional FP&A and business partnering (exposure in partnering senior management and sales & marketing/ commercial stakeholders)
- Preferred Industry: FMCG/ Beverage OR companies that focus on manufacturing of goods
- Strong data management experience (financial modelling)
- Traits: Confident communicator, able to work in a lean and unstructured environment, deal with ambiguity and enjoy driving changes & improving processes
As the Senior Financial Analyst (ASEAN), you will play a key role in delivering insights through financial analysis techniques, driving full P&L analysis, strategic planning, preparing budgets & forecast, providing recommendations to drive regional business results and business partnering very closely with Commercial & Sales teams in the course of your work. You will play an important role in the Financial Planning cycle, lead in analyzing regional performance to ensure business KPIs are aligned with plans and present ROI analysis & results to senior stakeholders across the business. You will also review selling costs, variances of OPEX and COGS, brand investment spends, etc and ensure accruals are captured accurately on a timely basis.
You will provide business performance analytics to identify financial trends, highlight risks and opportunities, evaluate best practices to drive operational efficiency and develop a good understanding of the business and economic drivers. You will also support business cases, pricing benchmarking and annual pricing review exercise. At the same time, you will partner closely with Supply Chain to improve S&OP processes and review distributors performance.
- Relevant industry exposure will be highly advantageous (FMCG/ Beverage or companies that focus on manufacturing of goods)
- The successful candidate needs to be able to thrive in a start-up setting in an MNC. Team is lean and things are quite unstructured/ fast paced. You need to be able to deal with ambiguity, and must like to drive changes and enjoy creating and innovating new processes
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number GH11447659, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | Hor Man Teng (Geraldine) EA Registration no.: R1217737