Business Analyst, Finance (6-month contract)
We are currently looking for a 6-month contract candidate with start date in the middle of March. The successful candidate should be an experienced accounting professional who can handle a range of financial or accounting services independently. These include preparing financial analysis, reviewing accounts and validating related numerical data with minimal supervision to ensure they comply with the firm’s policies and procedures and meet the firm’s and management’s business needs.
- Support the preparation of various feasibility studies and financial modelling analyses
- Presenting information through reports and visualization
- Handle monthly regular tasks and profitability reports
- Prepare analysis schedules and ad-hoc reports
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties when required
- A degree holder, preferably in Business, Accounting, Information Technology or Statistics
- Minimum one year of financial analysis experience is preferable
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken Cantonese and English
- A fast learner with the ability to adapt to the constantly changing financial requirements
- Ability to work under pressure and produce high-quality work within tight deadlines
- Accountable and proactive
- Ability to use innovative and creative solutions to tackle financial analysis tasks
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to follow all set procedures to achieve compliance
- Mature, reliable and detail-oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2021 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.