Tax Accountant - Top Retail& FMCG Brand
Fashionable career platform, working with colleagues with excellent background
Start your job at the world's leading retail & FMCG Brand
Our client is a retails &FMCG company which has several famous brands. In the past few years, they strives to provide their customers with affordable fashion products. You will work closely with colleagues with various background with experiences.
● To guarantee the reliability and consistency of the tax information in the internal accounting system and external tax system.
● To prepare, analyse and deliver financial statements(P&L and balance sheet) according to PRC rules.
● To update risk mapping for the responsible legal entities, and improve the internal control.
● To manage tax declarations on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis, and coordinate with annual auditing.
● To be involved in transfer pricing report preparation for one or more legal entities
● To face and manage tax control or tax inspection if any
● To engage in the automation and digitisation projects in order to continuously improve the working flow and process for tax.
● To deliver training to business teams or work on specific projects to support the business.
● To organise tax forecasts for production activities, follow the updated tax policy and advise on tax planning decisions.
● To manage outsourced tax agents/assistants in guarantee the quality of their work
● 2~3 years working experience in tax ( 1 year G/L experience would be a plus )
● Dynamic and service oriented
● Familiar with IFRS and China GAAP
● Bachelor degree on accounting, finance or tax, and have passion on the field
● Proficiency in English ( French would be a plus )
● Able to work with a team, under pressure and very result-oriented
● Familiar with excel and google solutions. (google sheet, google docs, google slides, etc)
● Sports lover / passionate about doing sports on a regular basis
We could offer you:
● Excellent platform - Top FMCG Brand
● Fashionable career platform, working with colleagues with excellent background
● Additional commercial medical insurance
● CBD location
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shirley Wang on +86 20 23385760