Senior Accounts Receivable Manager
Opportunity to lead the accounts receivable team of a multinational company in logistics distribution and supply chain industry as a Senior Accounts Receivable Manager.
Major player in the global logistics distribution and supply chain industry with headquarters in Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Diverse company with in-demand and market-leading businesses. People-oriented company with a variety of career development opportunities for our people, ranging from external educational programs to on-the-job training and overseas development.
The Senior Accounts Receivable Manager will have the key responsibilities such as the following:
- In charge of collecting payments from clients and ensure they are done on time
- Set objectives for the accounts receivable team that align with the accounting department's goals
- Keeps track of all payment transactions to be upheld by the company's clients
- Ensure timely collection of payments
- Conduct credit checks
- Negotiate with clients in non-payment cases
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting reports
- Ensure high-quality invoicing and collection procedures that comply with the law
- Support Accounts Receivable team on a daily basis and train new team members
- Ensure all team members follow the accounting principles
- Stay updated on industry and legislative changes
The successful candidate for Senior Accounts Receivable Manager will have the following:
- Hands-on experience with managing and supervising the accounts receivable department and ensuring the payments are collected from clients on time.
- Exposure to accounting processes, client servicing, etc.
- Experience with leadership roles and display problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with employees, superiors and customers.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Well planned, organised with keen attention to detail.
Competitive salary package awaits the right candidate for the Senior Accounts Receivable Manager in logistics distribution and supply chain industry. Work from home on-boarding and reporting setup until further notice. Great development opportunities ranging from external educational programs to on-the-job training and overseas development.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contactPink Aparicio on +63 02 7795 2806.