Growing and profitable industry leader is looking to hire a talented & dynamic individual to fill the position of Financial Analyst– credit losses. This is truly a unique opportunity because of the high level of exposure and all of the growth this company has been experiencing.
This new position offers a salary of up to $80K as well as a very competitive benefits package. Excellent exposure and opportunity for career mobility.
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting our accounting and reporting function by performing the monthly, quarterly and yearly activities.
- Monthly/quarterly/annual internal reporting
- Month–end closing process and account analyses/reconciliations
- Perform various revenue and other dashboard–type analysis
- Participate in business unit budgeting and forecasting
- Identify and support our continuous improvement initiatives
- Other ad–hoc requests
Senior Accountant Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- CPA or close to becoming one a plus
- 1+ years' experience progressive accounting, finance or audit experience at a large financial services or public accounting firm.
- Advanced excel and strong ERP systems experience