Coding Supervisor for Audit/Education
If you?re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare. Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all. Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Overview of Position
The Coding Supervisor will oversee audit staff during audits and assist with consulting engagements for the client. This position will be responsible for the review and QA of a sample of each audit project prepared by the audit staff to ensure compliance.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Oversees audit planning, and audit reporting; prepares reports, and communicates findings and recommendations to the client and senior management.
- Responsible for the daily supervision of audit staff and responsible for the development of audit staff and the completion of performance evaluations.
- Ensures that reviews are completed in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of professional and facility coding.
- Assist the Audit Education Director with any assigned project.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 3+ years of supervisor experience
- Professional audit certifications preferred (CPC or CCS–P)
- Demonstrated technical abilities in select areas (audit, regulatory, compliance, etc.)
- Good analytical, interpersonal, time management, research, and communications skills
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Ability to adapt quickly to ever–changing policies and procedures
- Self–starter mentality to conduct complex initiatives with minimal oversight
- Must be able to effectively work with new and changing situations including new industry regulations; where there may not always be a readily apparent solution
- Must be capable of presenting results to senior management
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General office duties and conditions
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at and the supplemental information at .
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre–employment drug–testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.