Bookkeeper for a fun and busy moving company
Welcome to North Coast Moving & Storage, a respected agent for Allied Van Lines. We are Washington movers serving Bellevue, Seattle and the surrounding areas for residential and commercial moving needs. At North Coast, we are committed to quality for every local, long distance and international move we perform for our valued customers.
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Bookkeeper for our team!
- Integral member of company's day to day management team
- Strong QuickBooks capability. Successful candidate will be responsible for bookkeeping activity for midsize operating company.
- Previous experience with monthly, quarterly city, county, state filing (B&O, L&I, Property, etc.).
- Invoicing and A/P.
- HR and payroll.
- Computer capable, with strong Microsoft Office suite skills.
- Detailed and well organized.
- Self–starter with good analytical skills, integrity, professionalism, flexibility, and a sense of humor.
- Manage our QuickBooks and be totally responsible for the accuracy of the book, including but not limited to A/P, A/R, bank/credit card accounts reconciliation, reconcile daily transactions, vendor/customer accounts, and assisting accountant in preparing quarterly/annual tax returns.
- Responsible for filing all the monthly, quarterly taxes for City and State. (May work with a CPA if help is needed.)
- Compile reports and analyze data.
- Manage payroll (using Intuit's Assisted Payroll for about 25 employees on average), expenses, and PTO.
- Onboard new employees, I9's, benefits enrollment, background checks, order office supplies.
- Manage company financial related records, file and scan paperwork.
- Stay informed and current with bookkeeping, tax filing, HR standards, and other related government regulations.
We provide Medical/Dental coverage, paid vacation/sick day. Year–end bonus (tied with company performance) Salary is D.O.E. This is an on–site role. Monday through Friday.
Join us! Please send a short cover letter and resume to be considered! You are also welcome to call for inquiries.