A GLOBAL GAME COMPETITION PLATFORM
AviaGames is a leading global mobile gaming company headquartered in SF Bay Area with R&D subsidiaries in China. Our mission is to create a top global game competition platform that is easy for everyone to play and have fun. Our main products Pocket7Games has been consistently among the top 5 games of its sub–category on the AppStore.
We believe in self–reliability, passion, principle, and perseverance at work. We are a lean team, and each member is truly outstanding in their own field. We are currently in a blazing–fast growing phase and we welcome talent that is ambitious, passionate, and eager to be part of a path of personal–career growth and company growth. We offer a generous compensation package for outstanding talent and we look forward to having you join us.
We are looking for an experienced hands–on Financial Controller to build and lead the accounting and finance function. This role will be responsible for overseeing accounting activities, financial reporting, compliance, and internal controls, and will help build our financial processes and systems. The candidate will also lead the company's activities with external auditors and manage the audit process. Ideally the candidate can adopt a proactive approach to solving problems and have strategic vision to see the larger picture, providing timely insights and analysis to drive outcomes. If you enjoy being in a fast–paced environment where you can be part of a hyper–growth gaming company, then this might be the perfect role for you!
Experiences / Capabilities:
- Requires an undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, or similar. MBA or CPA preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of Accounting + Finance experience, with at least 3 years of experience in a management role. Background in Big 4 accounting firm is a plus.
- Proficiency in Accounting and general GAAP knowledge.
- Communicate effectively both in written and verbal forms.
- Experience in public company and IPO readiness is highly preferred.
- Experience in online / mobile gaming or RMG is highly preferred.
Please email your resume and cover letter to .