Financial Analyst I
Arrow's Global, Fee for Service Business Unit, is searching for a candidate that thrives in a fast paced, high pressure, ever changing environment. The Financial Analyst will perform various functions, including carrying out financial planning and variance analysis, ROWC calculations, margin analysis, monthly forecasting, detailed program specific operational and financial processes development and coordination between various departments for effective roll out and implementation of new programs.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for assisting with developing forward–looking forecasts and budgets
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of accurate monthly summary of expenses such as direct costs with concise action–oriented commentary and analysis to designated higher authority
- Responsible for various aspects of the month–end close process, including proposing corrections for accounting during month end close, accrual entries, etc.
- Prepare monthly reports on financials to be distributed to the business
- Undertake a monthly proactive review of costs; flag early any changes to be inputted into the forecast based on actual results
- Provide support/assistance in performing monthly analysis of revenue vs forecast, with details of under– or over–performance
- Develop and perform reporting of operating metrics that ensures financial performance, e.g. profitability of different programs or parts.
- Ad Hoc reporting as needed
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to present complex analysis with clarity, and must be able to work in a deadline driven environment
- Knowledge: must possess Strong financial acumen and analytics skills with a high degree of proficiency in data mining and forecasting model development.
- Require a strong understanding of accounting and financial processes related to the business; strong Microsoft Office, including advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Communication skills: Require excellent communication skills (written and oral) to support the preparation and presentation of written briefs and summaries for internal communication and coordination with various different departments
- Attention to detail: Also require a high level of attention to detail when preparing results and reports
- Organizational skills: Must possess the ability to multi–task and also coordinate peers towards common finance goals by setting priorities and working within deadlines
- Creative problem solving skills: Require the ability to think strategically, as well as tactically.
Experience / Education :
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 1–2 years of experience or a 2 year degree and equivalent related experience
What's In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short–Term/Long–Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On–site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID–19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On–site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID–19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
Location: US–CO–Denver, Colorado (E Dry Creek Rd)
Time Type: Full time
Job Category: Accounting/Finance EEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)