Senior Tax Executive (In-House)
- Assisting Financial Controller on Tax Related Matter
- Preparation of monthly provisional tax computation
- Review monthly expenses to ensure efficiency of tax .
- Work closely with accounting department to ensure accuracy and completeness of tax information
- Coordination with various stakeholder to ensure tax compliance
- Adherence to Statutory tax matters and deadlines
- Responsible for preparation, validation and filing of indirect tax returns
- Restructuring, cross border and group transactions, tax audit
- Handle tax projects such as transfer pricing study and tax incentive application
- Degree holder in Finance or Accounting and a member of Accounting Professional Body.
- At least 5 years of working experience in taxation
- Fresh graduates or candidates who currently work in Big Four tax firms are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge in MIDA incentive applications and GST / VAT regulations will be an added advantage for this position.
- Strong foundation in Malaysia tax regulations and knowledge in customs / excise regulations will be an added advantage.
- High level of integrity, with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Candidate must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and a good team player.
- Computer literate and good knowledge in Microsoft Office - Excel / PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in ERP system will be an added advantage.