Audit Associate \u002F Audit Senior
- Under the supervision of experience audit partners and managers based in Singapore, you will be working closely with colleagues to support and ensure the work plan is properly executed, documented and concluded in compliance with relevant standards.
- You will be involved in audit execution of organisations in various industries.
- You will conduct full range of audit which includes operational, financial and management review, providing sound recommendation of management actions based on insightful analysis and investigation.
- You will need to ensure compliance with audit regulatory and reporting requirements in Singapore as well as company best practices. Comprehensive training and guidance will be provided.
- You will need to perform tax computation in compliance with Income Tax Act in Singapore, with full guidance and supported by the experience tax team in Singapore.
- Candidate must possess Diploma/Degree in Finance/Accountancy or partial professional qualification (MICPA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICA, ICAA and CPA Australia);
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience with large/mid-tier international accounting firms.
- Proficient in written and spoken English as well as possess excellent communication, report writing and computer skills;
- Team player with good technical, interpersonal and communication skills and also able to work well independently under a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and minimal supervision.
At Stone Forest, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and envisage to develop each individual to their fullest. We believe in growing people to grow business.
Every employee will be immersed in our "GROW programme" which comprises a formalised structure framework to support your professional and personal growth, and help you realise your talents and leadership potential.
We also believe in providing a conducive working environment for our team members and amongst other benefits each auditor will be assigned with a brand new laptop.