Manager, Accounting & Financial Reporting
Effective Interest Rate (EIR) Processing
- Review the results of the EIR calculator and analysis of the EIR fluctuations on a monthly basis
- Run simulations /computation associated with EIR processing
- Attend to the queries from business users/owners on the monthly impact.
- Review and approve of quarterly balance sheet review, half yearly ownership confirmation
- Tracking and Review of quarterly RRPT reports for submission to Board Audit Committee
- Liaison with the respective stakeholders for the inputs to the Annual Shareholders' Mandate process in relation to RRPT
- Prepare and review user requirements
- Co-ordination and working with other key stakeholders
- User Acceptance testing
- Validation / impact assessment/tracking on various simulation exercises /mocks runs /parallel runs
- Close liaison with external auditors and respective stakeholders in the Bank on the new / additional disclosures
- Templates designing/ data mining / data consolidation ,coordinating with foreign operations.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or Professional qualification ( ACCA / ICAEW etc)
- 6-8 years prior related experience with at least 3-4 years prior external audit experience with international accounting firm or a mid sized audit firm
- Banking related experiences will be an added advantage
- Strong financial literacy and attention to detail.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Hong Leong Tower,Damansara City.