Group Internal Audit Manager
- Execute audit assignments in accordance with approved audit plans, audit programs and audit checklist.
- Maintaining effective internal control procedures for the Group.
- Present audit findings and management action plans to the Management on timely manner.
- Possess with Degree in Finance/Accounting/Audit with MIA Member.
- At least 5 years working experience in operation audit.
- Have good knowledge in regulatory and tax requirement.
- Excellent leadership and coaching capabilities.
- Preferably with ERP exposure.