Accounting Team Lead
YYC Group is looking for passionate Accounting Team Leader / Assistant Manager / Senior Executive in our internal Finance department. We are an accounting and business advisory firm growing very fast and on the road to becoming the number 1 choice for SME in Malaysia. Join us and be a part of this awesome movement!
- Manage and lead the accounting team (5 team members) to ensure compliance with internal SOP and statutory requirements
- Manage the Group's cash flows by planning of weekly cash flow and review of monthly cash flows vs forecast prepared by the team
- Compile daily bank balance and monthly loan outstanding balances to the management
- Review of payment vouchers and bank reconciliation prepared by the team
- Manage monthly closing process including closing of monthly management account in accordance with MFRSs and ensure proper and timely closing
- Review and approve purchase orders raised by business units
- Perform monthly inter-company reconciliation and ensure all inter-company transactions are properly taken up
- Dealing with external parties i.e. bankers, external auditors, Inland Revenue Board, Customs, suppliers and company secretary.
- Assist Superior to train, coach, and nurture the team.
- To complete any ad-hoc task assigned by Senior Manager/HOD.
- Possess 4 - 5 years of work experience in related industries in the discipline of accounting and finance;
- Preferably Senior Executive who experience in lead team members and looking for career advancement. OR Assistant Manager who just promoted and looking for more exploration.
- Possess Accounting Degree / Professional Qualification or in the final stage.
- Knowledge in Xero, intermediary excel skills, and tech savvy is an added advantage.
- Possess knowledge in Service Tax and corporate income tax.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and able to prioritise and establish deliverables without harming the quality of work.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Required Languages: Mandarin, English & Malay.