Senior Costing Officer (Up to RM4.2k \u002F Tebrau, JB)
- Create and maintain SAP product costing and analyze SAP cost variances
- Review bills of materials (BOM), routing and collaborate with relevant departments to gather necessary input for cost estimation.
- Compile and analyse product related costing & reporting.
- Responsible for quarterly standard cost change and review of yearly cost factors.
- Responsible for monthly cost reduction reporting.
- Responsible for inventory related reporting and analysis.
- Responsible for monthly & yearly physical stock-count.
- Assisting immediate superior in ad-hoc tasks as and when needs arise
- Liaising with internal & external auditors and all levels of staff.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tebrau, JB.
- Mandarin speaking language will be an added advantage as this role will need to liaise with China.
- Experience in SAP system preferred.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.