EXECUTIVE, FINANCE (INTERNAL CONTROL)
- To assist in Internal Control Section by conducting internal self audit in terms of self assessment & process confirmation, compilation and documentation.
- To liaise with the audit team with regards to the preparation of Company's internal and external audit and organising team audit- on site.
- To liaise with department PIC for process confirmation and improvement activities; identifying risk assessment, audit report summary, monitoring of improvement process and co-ordinating the change in the process/ system.
- To provide training/ guidance for users on process change by giving support to each department on internal control methodology, preparing guideline for internal control activities and preparing standard report application.
- To upkeep documents and prepare records for audit reference.
- Any ad-hoc activities as and when required by the Department.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Accounting Professional Qualification (ACCA / CIMA), etc.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Section 21, Shah Alam.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Finance - with Audit / Internal Control experience or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position available.