Associate Director - Audit
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Client Portfolio - ensure that clients receive an efficient and proactive service and client expectations are exceeded throughout the year. Liaison with client Partners and other S&W staff where appropriate to ensure all are kept up to date with relevant issues.
- Audit work and setting budgets - act as audit lead on fully listed and AIM listed clients. The expectation is that on large assignments this role will be supported by one (or more) Managers, with overall responsibility for each assignment being retained by the Partner.
- Commercial awareness of all aspects of clients' businesses and the impacts on our work.
- Management - arrangement of timetable, booking of staff, planning review and completion of audit and other related assignments.
- Business/Practice Development - preparation and review of proposals for new work, attendance at marketing events, development of personal contacts and identification and pro-active development of opportunities for S&W with current clients.
- Department Administration - monitoring of qualified and student bookings and workloads to ensure most efficient use of resources. Liaison with junior staff to assess any issues that need dealing with.
- Training and development - ensuring assessment forms completed and feedback given to staff on all jobs. Ensuring appropriate in house and external training received personally.
- Client billing/commercial awareness of WIP
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA).