A large publicly traded REIT seeks an Financial Analyst to support their IT Group (Information Technology).Located in the Burbank/Glendale area, this is a great company to work for, and they offer excellent benefits as well. The Analyst responsibilities include:
- It will report into IT, and will be setting up cost visibility for all IT costs and projects.
- Will assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of the IT financial planning and analysis.
- Assist in the administrative oversight of overall budget planning and forecasting.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to all levels of the company
- Strong organizational, system orientation and project management skills.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in a Financial Analyst role, Technology, Operations, and program management.
- Basic understanding of Information Technology projects, purchasing, and vendor selection.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, especially charts and graphs.
- Experience with an IT cost planning and analysis tool such as ServiceNow, Apptio, etc.
- This is a great Direct-Hire opportunity with Salary at $110k+ DOE.