3 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
A Not-for-Profit organisation in central Bristol are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to head up the Finance function and take the organisation through a period of growth.
Not-for-Profit, central Bristol
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for leading and supporting the financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, analysis and reporting. The core responsibilities will be to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day financial processes, analysing performance and highlighting remedial action where required, continuous improvement of management information and analysis to improve decision-making and financial performance. There is also a strong possibility of progression for the right candidate.
As the Finance Manager you will have:
- A recognised Finance Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of working in a management accounts preparation role and of providing commercial support to business managers and leadership teams.
- Demonstrable commitment to excellent customer service.
- Strong analytical skills to enable production of meaningful financial reporting and suggestions for performance improvement.
- Motivation to enhance and streamline processes and identify and implement continuous improvement.
- Ability to manage and analyse a wide range of data, making judgements and decisions, to ensure the correct accounting treatment.
- Proactive approach and ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and to organise self effectively to hit deadlines especially with competing demands.
- Strong knowledge of UK GAAP.
Competitive salary - excellent holiday allowance and benefits