The Business Analyst role will provide commercial insight to various teams within this Manufacturing and Production business based in Coventry. The role will provide detailed insight into a variety of sales, business, finance and commercial data where you will analyse and report on various trends.
My client is a highly successful International Manufacturing and Production business who due to their continued growth are looking to add to their Commercial Analysis function by recruiting a Business Analyst to support in providing indepth and streamlined support to all their functions (Sales, Finance, Commercial, Operations)
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Conducting detailed analysis of various Sales and pricing data to support business decision making
- Identification of sales trends and areas for potential increased productivity/profitability
- Using advanced Excel skills to manipulate and analyse large data sets and providing commercial insight to stakeholders of all levels
- Communication and presentation of data to stakeholders business partnering with various divisions on ad hoc requirements
- Supporting various Directors with the analysis of financial data to interrogate pricing structures and commercial opportunities
- Supporting in the development of improved processes driving change where necessary to improve efficiencies
To be successful in this role you must have a strong background in analytical roles covering finance, commercial, data and sales/pricing related areas. You will be a skilled and advanced user of Excel, able to interrogate and analyse large data sets to produce meaningful commercial insight to stakeholders at all levels. The ability to present and communicate data to stakeholders in a business partnering way is also required.
Permanent opportunity, real scope to add value to a successful growing business, competitive salary and benefits