Manager, Funds Transfer Pricing and Liquidity Reporting
- Group’s funds transfer pricing process to allocate cost of funds (COF) and worth of funds (WOF)
- Group’s IRRBB and Liquidity Reporting process including daily, monthly and quarterly internal and external reporting as well as controls and data integrity checks
- Contribute to and manage daily funds transfer pricing and liquidity reporting processes ensuring quality reports and cost of funds/worth of funds outcomes through:
- Execute daily exception reports and action corrections,
- Resolve any production issues in a timely manner and ensure on time data delivery,
- Ensure all business rules and configurations are up to date and accurate,
- Understand reporting outcomes and how they impact business decisions,
- Perform variance analysis and clearly explain movements;
- Perform regular deep dive reviews to gain insights into various business models and the accuracy of Transfer Pricing and Liquidity policy application;
- Contribute to the development of effective controls and review framework;
- Liaise with Treasury IT to progress the resolution of data quality issues and manage a the pipeline of GTRS defects and change requests;
- Champion further automation and utilize new technologies that deliver productivity benefits;
- Promote a high performance culture and provide excellent customer service e.g. Business Plan & Culture Plan initiatives
- Seek new business opportunities for Services in other BUs
- CPA / CA Qualified
- A deep understanding of banking products, balance sheet management and treasury/finance systems
- Significant background and technical accounting experience with transfer pricing, liquidity reporting and market risk concepts
- Commercial awareness and advanced business partnering abilities.
- Strong ability to analyze & solve complex problems involving transactions spanning multiple Business Units.
- Ability to form sound working relationships and influence people.
- Effective communication & advanced interpersonal skills to meet customer, function and Group needs;
- Strong ability to identify current and potential issues in the management reporting and analysis outputs and to devise & implement appropriate policy and process improvements in response.
- Familiarity with Murex, PeopleSoft, GTRS, Essbase preferred and strong Excel & Database query skills
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
Advertising End Date: 22/03/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.