Group Financial Planning & Analysis – Senior Director #167038
Your field of responsibility
- Exciting and challenging role for a senior finance professional in the Group Financial Planning and Analysis (GFP&A) function leading the Group Divisional financial planning and forecasting processes across the Bank
- Handle all aspects, end-to-end, of the Group Divisional Planning and forecasting processes and drive continuous improvement in these areas
- Delivery of high quality presentations to Executive Management (ExB) and the Board of Directors (BoD)
- Close collaboration with key partners in Divisional Finance, Corporate Development, Risk and Compliance, Capital Management, Treasury, Tax, Management Reporting, Compensation Accounting and others as relevant
- Lead and manage the professional development of a team of 6
- Drive close working relationships with GFP&A team in India
- Handle ad-hoc tasks as and when required to support strategic ExB and BoD decisions with financial analysis and insights
- A key role in an international and multicultural team and the opportunity to gain a group wide view of the Bank
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
Your skills and experience:
- Senior finance executive with 10+ years of experience in planning and forecasting or controlling in global financial institutions / similar positions
- University degree (in Accounting, Business Administration or another relevant field)
- A finance qualification such as Chartered Accountant, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CFA, MBA or MA would be beneficial
- Deep knowledge of FP&A, good understanding of Treasury and Capital Management and know-how of emerging market, regulatory and economic trends
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to distil key messages to the ExB and BoD
- Structured, hands-on, solution-based and results-driven
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment, able to handle several tasks, under pressure and tight timelines
- Leadership and team management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in collaborating with diverse partners
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Are you a problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about teamwork? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for the team.
Mr. N. Scialom (HLOF 41) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.