Senior Manager Group Planning and Forecasting
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
This role is in the Group Planning & Forecasting team, which provides financial support to the CEO, CFO, Executive Committee and Board. The purpose of the role is to help deliver the key Group Planning and Forecasting deliverables including the annual planning process, monthly forecasts, and other ad-hoc analysis relating to the strategic direction of the Group.
This role will have a key focus on the delivery of actionable insights, data analytics and process re-engineering. This includes improving Group profitability and provoking debate through the provision of analytical support to ensure thoughtful targets are set and risk/reward decisions are made.
Do work that matters
This role is a Senior Manager in the FR&A Planning & Forecasting team. Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of the monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc analysis with a focus on providing insights;
- Articulate key business drivers, provide critical insights to drive debate, and deliver value-add analysis of all the Group products and businesses for the CEO, CFO, Executive Committee and Board;
- Formulate actionable insights including scenario analysis on the low interest rate environment, expense analysis and capital management;
- Provide advanced financial modelling and data analysis on an ad-hoc basis;
- Manage the Group’s planning and forecasting processes and deliverables, with a mandate for continuous improvement and process re-engineering (focused on accuracy, timeliness and functionality);
- Help set thoughtful financial targets for all Group businesses;
- Build and maintain productive relationships with a range of stakeholders including senior members of Finance, Treasury and Risk teams;
- Help drive team goals and priorities including a strong and vibrant team culture, continuous process improvement, actionable insights, ad-hoc analysis and effective coordination of all planning and forecasting processes.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA/ CPA Qualified
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Strong presentation and communication (written and verbal) and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced Excel / modelling skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Risk Mindset –All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 22/03/2021For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.