Manager/Senior Manager (Robotics Process Automation), Financial Accounting Advisory Services
Join Financial Accounting Advisory Services within Assurance and you will assist our clients to address the accounting and financial reporting challenges facing their business. You will be part of a team that provides insight and services that accelerate analytics, decision-making and innovation to build a stronger and more efficient finance function.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because your professional development is important to us and we are fully committed to helping you realise your potential.
About the opportunity
In this role you will work with clients around their finance processes to transform their technological base, increase cost efficiencies and improve service quality for their back office operations.
Your key responsibilities
Your key duties will include:
- Designing and implementing software robotics and process automation
- Analysing, documenting and reengineering business processes in scope for automation and robotics
- Lead teams of advisory professionals on robotics and automation projects and be responsible for project delivery.
- Bring a level of robotics knowledge to the client and play an important role in identifying and targeting new opportunities with both existing and new clients.
As organisations look to leverage the advantage IT offers, we will work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you will need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain will be valuable. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills
- Confident, independent and adaptable
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Willing to try new ways to solve old problems
- Solution-oriented with "go-getter" personality
- Able to motivate and develop team members
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience
- A relevant qualification from degree level
- Experience in business process management and business process reengineering
- Experience in robotics process automation. Familiarity with robotics software like Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere and/or UiPath
- Working knowledge of core financial processes (e.g. purchase to pay, order to cash) and related risks and controls
Ideally, you'll also have
- Previous experience in consulting, managing a diverse client portfolio
- Strong client relationship skills, including an ability to independently engage with clients
- Working knowledge of the process flows, underlying data structures and configuration of major ERP systems (e.g. Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, Dynamics)
- Familiar with data sourcing, data capture, data transformation and data preparation techniques
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, Spotfire, QlikView, etc
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you will be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we will make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.