Analyst Decision Support
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Business Banking (BB) Finance is a divisional finance team within the Financial Services division. BB Finance provides specialist finance services and advice to effectively support the frontline sales business.
BB Finance has dedicated teams to provide financial performance and analysis services to enable effective decision making by various stakeholders. This role will comprise of strong collaboration with colleagues to deliver outcomes along with identifying performance optimization and efficiency opportunities.
Your team is comprised of a team of Finance professionals, who provide business partnering to BB, specifically Business Lending & CommSec.
Do work that matters
- Assess business opportunities and providing commercial advice and input
- Supporting the business with ad-hoc financial analysis and decision support
- Participate in strategic projects, business case development & tracking of approved initiatives
- Ensuring integrity & reasonableness of financial models, challenging business assumptions in PPGF papers & business cases, and tracking approved initiatives
- Analysis of business drivers including revenue, costs, asset and liability growth, ROTE and PACC
- Working with BB finance BI platform focused on commercial value
- Facilitate process improvement initiatives to the reporting, planning and analysis
- Capital analysis
- Financial controls - financial and non-financial risk control oversight
- Engagement with BB finance to ensure a proactive and transparent approach to risk
- Compliance with group wide policies and delivery protocols
- Ensure integrity and timeliness of financial data, including reconciliation to underlying Product Systems
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- Professional Accounting Qualification, CA or CPA
- Excellent commercial acumen and stakeholder management skills
- Audit and / or Financial Control experience
- High degree of problem solving and analytical ability with a close attention to detail
- SQL, Alteryx and Tableau (BI/MI tools) experience an advantage
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 22/03/2021.
For further information, and to
apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.