Manager, Indonesia SOX Financial Control
Get to know the Role
We are looking for a Manager, Indonesia SOX Financial Control to lead the SOX Financial Control efforts in Indonesia. We believe a successful candidate has audit and risk advisory experience in the Technology/FInTech industry, but if you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you either way. In return, you will get an opportunity to apply your expertise and shape the control environment in our diverse Indonesia businesses.
The day-to-day activities:
- Support the Senior Manager, Regional SOX Financial Control as part of the SOX Financial Control Team.
- Focus on all financial reporting risks arising from the Grab business in Indonesia
- Plan and perform a top-down, risk-based approach to evaluating internal controls over financial reporting to ensure requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley Act are met, including the ongoing periodic assessments
- Review internal controls of various business/operations groups
- Review of internal process notes and assessing the Risk control matrix
- Perform SOX management reporting of status of SOX deployment/testing and deficiencies.
- Train and educate employees on internal controls and the correct execution of processes.
The must haves:
- Bachelor's degree in accountancy, finance or equivalent
- Professional certification (e.g., CPA, ACCA, CIA)
- 8-10 years of audit and risk advisory (including Sarbanes-Oxley) experience, in the Technology/FinTech industry
- Excellent command of Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Proficiency in productivity tools (Google suite, email, calendar, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with analyzing and identifying the strengths and weaknesses of options and exercise critical thinking, problem solving, and judgment skills
- Detail oriented
- Work independently and with minimal supervision while maintaining a high level of quality work product and output
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing app in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and logistics across a region of more than 620 million people. Working with governments, drivers, passengers, and charities, we aim to unlock the true potential of the region by solving problems that hinder progress. Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but has extended its product platform to include private car services (GrabCar & GrabShare), motorcycle taxis (GrabBike), social carpooling (GrabHitch), last mile delivery (GrabExpress), food delivery (GrabFood) and a B2B service for corporate clients (Grab For Work). We are focused on pioneering new commuting alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on speed, safety, and reliability. Currently we offer services in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Myanmar; however, we have R&D offices in Seattle, Beijing & Bangalore as well. If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.