Junior Financial Analyst #169597
Your field of responsibility
Sustainability, Research and Investments (SRI) is a newly formed function in Credit Suisse, with an exciting ambition to accelerate the banks Sustainability and Impact investing capabilities whilst driving incremental revenues via development of outstanding client content and investment products. To support this growth ambition, we are looking for an analyst to support us in the followings aspects:
- Work on a comprehensive framework to measure financial and non-financial impact of SRI
- Help define and measure financial and non-financial KPIs in connection to SRI businesses
- Work on objectives and targets for short, mid and long term growth ambitions
- Support products and services reporting; track the performance and impact of the business through balanced scorecards
- A financial analyst role with the unique opportunity to influence the framework for performance and impact measurement in SRI
- Support performance measurement design and target setting choices that will have a fundamental impact on how the organization behave, prioritize objectives and ultimately generate results
- A highly motivated and entrepreneurial Performance and Initiatives team in SRI, focusing on growth and levers to improve the top-line performance of the Bank
- Collaborative work with a pool of talents who can support and drive strategic projects and growth initiatives, with a strong team spirit in a fast paced dynamic and flexible working environment
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
Your skills and experience
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Banking or related field
- Financial industry experience with a focus on Investment products business management or investment products strategy; Experience in business development, financial analysis and/or business analysis roles are a plus
- Interest in Wealth Management/ Asset Management products, business drivers and market trends
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with a can-do attitude, attention to detail and enthusiasm for crafting impactful solutions
- Solid presentation, written and verbal communication skills – problem structuring, logical thinking and story-lining essential
- Experience with data environment such as Oracle Essbase, SQL and other would be a plus
- Experience with visualization and reporting tools, e.g. Think-cell, Tableau, Qlik, Power BI would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration across different levels of the organization and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced environment
- High level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.