Financial Controller in GO Finance # 165785
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Become part of a wider Group Operations Solution Delivery Finance Team/Group Operations (Global) acting as the main business partner to specific clients within the Group Operations Solution Delivery/Group Operations function, being solely responsible for provision of total cost & headcount MI to clients, including allocation of cost to front office divisions. You will manage monthly reporting, forecasting and annual budgeting process. Become an SME/key go-to person for the respective functions/clients for ad hoc analysis and query resolution.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Collaborate with business leaders and key business partners in Group Operations Solution Delivery/Group Operations to understand business drivers and issues.
- Manage presentation of financial and strategic analyses to senior management, business leaders and other organizations within the Firm.
- Provide analysis to assess business performance against targets (monthly trends, variance analysis, forecasting & budgeting etc.).
- Understand & learn many of the bank’s financial systems (reporting systems/ ledger, MI & Legal Entity structures, data feeds etc.).
- Develop a broad network across various partners e.g. Group Finance, Group Planning, IT etc. Given the dynamic and volatile nature of the business, much of the above will need to be achieved to short deadlines but with high levels of accuracy.
- Automate processes where necessary and identify synergies that will enhance the monthly forecasting process, streamline reporting and ensure consistent delivery of financials
- Support the GOS Monthly portfolio reconciliation process to align financial budgets (cost accounting) with the established IT wide book of work in the Portfolio System (OnePPM). Coordinated with portfolio leads to resolve any budget issues and manage departmental supplier splits
- Review all Group Operation Solution projects quarterly that are IDS eligible and determine based on project manager feedback whether a portion of the project has been deployed or impaired
- Possess 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Business or finance related education to degree level
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient analytical and problem solving skills
- Ambitious, hardworking individual who is willing to share knowledge with the team
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.